Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A year of silence has been broken! Today is the day.

I was with one of my favorite friends today and we started talking about blogs. I decided to go visit her blog in hopes that it would motivate me to start blogging again. And it did. So I am going to just start from here and move forward. I have to admitt that it is REALLY hard for me to just start from here without catching up the last year. Can't really reconile that in my head; which is why it has taken me so long to get back to blogging. If I could not catch up - I just would not blog. That is kind of silly really, but it is the way my brain works. Well, here it goes.... I have had a baby since I last blogged and she is now 8 months old. I walked down the stairs to find that my older two decided that she needed to be reading a seek and find book with them. I did not stage this picture....... These are the moments that make all the hard work worth it!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome back! I'm so glad you made the decision. :)

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I think this is the cutest pic ever!!!!

The Ritchie Family said...

That last comment came up anonymous -- so I had to try it again. I love this pic!!!