Saturday, April 04, 2009

Taping of Dancing with the stars

I was so thrilled with Conni invited me to go see Dancing with the Stars live. I absolutely love going to these live shows. This one was no exception. I am always so amazed at how different the show is live than on T.V. It is so exciting to be there and the studios are always smaller. I was lucky enough (not to brag or anthing.....) to go to IDOL twice last season. And the same was true there - the studio was small and everyone was SHORT (even Simon)! It was a great time.

2 comments:

The Ritchie Family said...

you have gorgeous friends!! hope you had a wonderful time -- :)

Conni said...

That was soooooooooo fun! I just passed up tickets to see America's Got Talent last week! It was at a wierd time and I didn't have a sitter for the kids. :( We'll have to go to another one.