Saturday, April 04, 2009

Fun at the beach with the Ritchies

Coreen and I met before either one of us was married or of course, had any kiddos. We could not have ever imagined that we would have had our kids at the same time; in the same order and that they would be playing together at the beach one day. It is so great. These are the surprises and joys that life has to offer.........
Poor Pey Pey....lost her footing and fell in. It was a good thing Coreen and I were looking after the kiddos because our husbands sure weren't.
Don' t worry guys - we got it : )

3 comments:

The Ritchie Family said...

You totally captured the true Dads, didn't ya??? Ha Ha Ha Ha

The Ritchie Family said...

I need some of these pics of the kiddos -- I love the one of all 4 of ours!! Look likes scrapbooking material to me!!! Love them...and I love you too!

Photos by DG said...

These photos are great...nice memories ;-)